For more wonder, rewild the world | George MonbiotVideo
Datum: 6-8-2022Wolves were once native to the US' Yellowstone National Park -- until hunting wiped them out. But when, in 1995, the wolves began to come back (thanks to an aggressive management program), something interesting happened: the rest of the park began to find a new, more healthful balance.
In a bold thought experiment, George Monbiot imagines a wilder world in which humans work to restore the complex, lost natural food chains that once surrounded us.
Deel dit bericht
- 21-08: George Monbiot on Why Capitalism Cannot Save Our Planet from Climate Change
- 21-08: Not capitalism, not communism: George Monbiot on why we need the commons
- 14-08: The dirty secret of capitalism -- and a new way forward | Nick Hanauer
- 14-08: 'We're looking at Billions of People not being able to Survive' | Peter Carter, Expert IPCC Reviewer
- 06-08: Living into an Ecological Civilization
- 06-08: Neoliberalism, Climate Change, Migration: George Monbiot in conversation with Verso
- 06-08: In Conversation With George Monbiot
- 06-08: George Monbiot - The invisible ideology - Part 1- Consumerism, Capitalism and Neo-liberalism
- 06-08: George Monbiot - Capitalism is destroying our living plant and life support systems.